Excellent performance, exceptional image quality, and detailed analysis. All in an ergonomic package.
Take workflow and productivity to the next level.
The ergonomic design and easy-to-use features of GE’s Vivid S6 allow you to take workflow and productivity to the next level. Excellent performance through a wide range of applications coupled with a broad selection of transducers, exceptional image quality, innovative miniaturization, comprehensive connectivity options, and a range of advanced, automated tools make this an exceptional cardiovascular and shared-service solution to help meet the daily demands of your practice.
The Vivid S6 now incorporates advances in transducer technology and automated tissue characterization optimization to help the operator quickly optimize image quality for challenging, obese patients.
Enhanced productivity. Enhanced Patient Care.
Vivid S6 gives you:
- Productivity. Automated options allow for easy acquisition and enhanced image quality through a wide range of applications.
- Image Quality Optimization. One touch, optimized image quality for challenging patients. Helps preserve efficient workflow with obese patient populations.
- Quantitative. Automated speckle-tracking strain (healthymagination certified AFI) and Auto-EF tools helping to improve productivity and reach a confident diagnosis.
- Convenience. Access. Patients and staff benefit as the Vivid S6 delivers imaging and analysis in a broad range of applications (cardiac, vascular, abdominal, pediatric/fetal, OB and OR).
- Mobility. An ergonomic design helps reduce fatigue and discomfort.
- Compatibility. A wide range of advanced connectivity options help you streamline your workflow.
The Vivid S6 uses GE’s TruScan architecture to deliver raw data image quality to cardiac, vascular, abdominal, pediatric/fetal, OB, and OR applications; clearly, efficiently and confidently.
- Ultra definition algorithms for speckle reduction.
- Clarity and Adaptive Reject to help optimize image quality.
- Ultra-high frame rates.
- Smart Depth automatically adapts imaging parameters.
Make confident clinical decisions.
The Vivid S6 provides parametric imaging and quantitative tools, allowing in-depth echocardiographic analysis. Automation helps to provide efficient workflow and productivity in daily use.
- Automated Function Imaging (AFI). healthymagination certified speckle-tracking strain tool. Incorporates workflow automation to provide quantitative data for global and segmental wall motion and regional assessment of LV systolic function. Data can be presented in an easy to read bull’s-eye presentation.
- Auto EF. Utilizes automated, speckle-tracking ROI tool to help assess LV Ejection Fraction.
- Tissue Synchronization Imaging. Quantifies LV synchronicity by displaying time-to-peak data in a simple to read red, yellow, green functional image.
- Tissue Velocity Imaging and Tissue Tracking. Myocardial Doppler imaging with color overlay on tissue image
Shared service productivity with fast acquisitions and streamlined procedures.
Patient and operator benefit as the Vivid S6 delivers imaging and analysis in a broad range of applications: cardiac, vascular, abdominal, pediatric/fetal, OB and OR.
- Transducers. Broad selection of advanced technology transducers, including the M4S-RS matrix array transducer and the 12S-RS pediatric transducer, which provides a small physical footprint while incorporating acoustic amplification technology.
- Versatility and Convenience. The versatility of the Vivid S6 helps supply clinical answers for an aging population in a convenient, efficient manner.
- Reporting. Fully integrated cardiac, vascular and OB/GYN measurement and report packages. Helps improve productivity and reduce documentation time after your patient has left.
- Automated Calculations. Enhance the efficiency vascular exams with automated calculations.
Mobility in an innovative, ergonomic design.
Vivid S6 helps reduce fatigue and discomfort, and promotes efficiency.
- Our “Flex-Fit” mechanism (up and in, down and out) allows continuous pivoting height adjustment of the control panel, at an optimal distance, and leaving legroom for standing or sitting.
- The horizontally swiveling keyboard is always within easy reach for quick operation.
- The low weight and size, and fold-down mechanism of the display, allow easy movement.
Streamline workflow. Enhance diagnostic confidence.
The Vivid S6 features SmartStress, which offers:
- Automatic setting adjustments to help improve workflow, shorten optimization time, and increase reproducibility.
- Advanced and flexible stress echo exam protocols.
- A flexible template editor that allows reconfiguration or creation of new templates.
- Two-minute continuous capture buffer.
- A wide range of connectivity options.
- Acquisition of raw ultrasound data and easy storage.
- Wall segment scoring and reporting with bull’s-eye and segmental views.
High-Performance, diagnostic and monitoring capabilities for your perioperative needs.
The Vivid S6 meets your OR/Anesthesia needs, including TEE monitoring, regional anesthesia, carotid evaluation and saphenous vein harvesting.
- High-frame-rate image quality, harmonics on all probes, and advanced quantitative imaging.
- Compact size and mobility helps to maneuver into tight spaces.
- Raw data storage permits comprehensive post-exam analysis.
- Direct feed of the ECG signal from other monitoring devices.
- Video feed to slave monitor.
- Wide-angle visibility, adjustable brightness display and a backlit keyboard.
Getting data to the right place, at the right time is crucial.
Network connectivity, patient data security and data management initiatives are vital concerns in the healthcare environment. The Vivid S6 incorporates a number of flexible options to help optimize data sharing, workflow, and productivity in a networked configuration.
At the EchoPAC* Workstation:
- Seamless , efficient workflow and original image quality is supported with the TruScan “raw data” images at the EchoPAC workstation.
- Advanced quantitative analysis includes AFI (Automated Function Imaging), Auto EF, Tissue Velocity Imaging, Tissue Tracking, and Tissue Synchronization Imaging.
- Clinical report templates available for cardiac, vascular, general imaging and OB.
- Adherence to DICOM standards for efficient connection to CVPACS and other review or storage systems
- Transfer includes images and measurements, helping promote workflow efficiency.
- Wise use of Vivid S6 processing resources for efficient data transfers while operator continues to use the scanner.
- Efficient exam distribution on CD/DVD with a DICOM viewing application included on the CD/DVD for viewing exam at the destination.
Insite* Express Connection (ExC):
- Enables remote service and training.
- Helps provide efficient training and problem-solving experiences for users.
- Service tools available via remote connection include: Contact GE, Virtual Console Observation, File Transfer, Remote Software Upgrade, Software Reload.
**Third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.