Education & Training: Degree or Nursing Diploma.
Experience: Clinical experience post qualification working as a Staff Nurse
License: MOH licensed required
1. Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
2. Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
3. Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions
4. Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
5. Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
6. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
7. Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance
For being a part of us drop your email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com